Gift Voucher Terms
By using, purchasing or contributing to a Gift Voucher, you agree to these Terms.If you allow another person to use or take possession of your Gift Voucher, you must tell that person that they will be bound by these Terms.
Topic Gift Vouchers:
- Gift Vouchers are issued by Topic and are redeemable for merchandise or services sold/rented at Topic Rentals and/or Topic Store.
- A single Gift Voucher can be loaded with a minimum value of $50 and a maximum value of $1,000
- Gift Voucher credit will expire 12 months from issue date. After expiry, the Gift Voucher is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined and any outstanding balance will be forfeited to Topic.
- Gift Vouchers should be held in a secure place, as any person holding the Gift Voucher may be able to use it to make purchases.
- Lost or stolen Gift Vouchers will not be replaced. Any unused balance left on expiry will not be refunded.
- If a refund is required from a gift voucher purchase, Topic will provide a credit note with the expiry date as that of the gift voucher.